The PDF format has done wonders for distributing documents over the net but it can often be a frustrating format to work with.
PDF Enhancer is designed to improve the quality and functionality of PDF files by correcting document errors, reducing PDF file sizes (by up to 90% in some cases) and apply such features as security and linearization. It does this without fundamentally changing the layout and format of your document so that all annotations, hyperlinks, and form fields are preserved.
The number of features in PDF Enhancer is impressive. It seems you can do anything from compression to watermarking documents although the interface doesn't make it clear how you access them. Using it is a process of trial and error as you select the different components such as Booklet, Proofing and Screen. There are in fact 500+ commands according to the developers which makes using PDF Enhancer a rather overwhelming experience.
Many of PDF Enhancer's functions won't be necessary for most general users but if you can take the time to discover its various functions, its a very powerful tool.
- * A major update to this powerful PDF workflow software
- * faster processing speeds
- * improved reliability
- * advanced scanned document clean-up
- * AES security
- * and improved font and color handling. Adopted by a wide variety of companies
- * this automated production tool is used for the creation
- * standardization
- * and optimization of PDF documents.